global health conference
healthcare information technology conference
The Digital transformation initiatives aim to transform nations into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy by leveraging ICT as a growth engine. The present conference EICTSDT 2018 aims to combine Symbiosis International (Deemed University)’s core competencies with Digital Transformation and Digital India Vision under its Faculty of Computer studies. EICTSDT 2018 offers a unique platform for researchers, professionals, government officials and Students to deliberate on covering several domains under the theme “Emerging ICT Solutions for Digital Transformation”. The conference aims in covering both business and engineering aspects due to emerging trends in ICT for building Digital Nations. The conference encourages and invites original and innovative research work in relevance with the conference theme. The conference ensures presentation and discussion on quality research work done in recent times by academicians, researchers, students, industry experts, analysts, business managers and practitioners. Plenary sessions by recognized researchers and presentation of research papers accepted after quality review process is the major attractions for the research fraternity across industry and academia.
This conference aims at:
- Exploring the idea of researchers to empower government processes and functioning.
- To create, disseminate and enhance capacity building using digital transformation.
- To establish a framework of accountability, roles, and decision-making authority for an organization’s or nation’s digital presence
- India is currently embarking on a digitally enabled innovation idea. With the Government's vision of a 'Digital India', the country has commenced a journey towards digital transformation in the lives of citizens across the country. Without doubt, 'Digital India' will empower citizens, improve the governance in all areas, put learning over education, help in re-skilling the people, create new sustainable employment opportunities, change and improve the overall IT sector.
- While the beneﬁts emerging from the use of digital technologies are highly signiﬁcant, the challenges emanating from the same cannot be ignored. In order to stay relevant to the context, organisations need to have a right management approach to effectively digitalize their activities. It will not be wrong to say, 'Digital India' is still the elephant that a lot of blind women and men are trying to unravel within the boundaries of their expertise, exposure and ability to imagine. All the stakeholders of 'Digital India' will interpret and utilise it in their own ways, bring their own management perspective. However, managing these perspectives and using the management method of co-creation would be the most ideal way to identify the challenges and evolve solutions, this would be the key to the success of 'Digital India' idea.
EICTSDT 2018 organized under the aegis of Faculty of Computer Studies, Symbiosis International (Deemed University)’s constituent institutes namely Symbiosis Institute for Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) and Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune.